Experience Wintersteiger’s entire product range live in action from 8:30 to 17:00 every day:
- Highlight: Softwood production line for multi-layer boards
On this fully automatic plant engineered for elka-Holzwerke GmbH, blocks are thickness-planed, cut into top layers by 3 DSB Twinhead NG XM thin-cutting band saws connected in series, the stack of lamellas is planed on the edges, lamellas are separated and cleaned of dust, and the top layers are quality assessed, all for the production of multi-layer boards.
- Semi-automatic TRC-M Easy and fully automatic TRC 1500, with which lamellas can also be repaired for the first time
- TRC Manufactory – fully automated and individual surface finishing of rustic planks and panels
- DSB Singlehead NG XM and DSB Compact XM –single-module thin-cutting band saws
- DSG Notum – the frame saw for cost-effective thin-cutting
- WINTERSTEIGER carbide-tipped and Stellite®-tipped saw blades for every application
We would be delighted to demonstrate the advantages of our product range to you in person.
Discover WINTERSTEIGER on a company tour and let us treat you to some regional delicacies from the Innviertel.
Please register via https://www.eventboost.com/e/thin-cutting-repair-days/19679/en_US/ by September 15 at the latest. We look forward to seeing you!