The formal process for the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) Board Elections 2021 commenced in early January 2021, and all SGBC Corporate Members were encouraged to cast their votes to help chart SGBC’s course for the future.
At the close of the voting period, which ran from 22 February to 8 March 2021, the following nominees from both the Public and Private Membership categories have been elected onto the SGBC Board to serve a two-year term from 1 April 2021.
Institutions & Government Bodies Category
- Mr. Ang Kian Seng, Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
- Mr. Tan Sze Tiong, Housing & Development Board (HDB)
- Mr. Calvin Chung, JTC Corporation
- Mr. Yann Grynberg, Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Mr. Suresh K., National Environment Agency (NEA)
- A/Prof Tham Kwok Wai, National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Mr. Tan Szue Hann, Singapore Institute of Architects (SIA)
- Mr. Ler Seng Ann, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
Private Sector Category
- Mr. Lee Ang Seng, Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (S.E. Asia) Pte Ltd
- Ms Lynette Leong, CapitaLand Limited
- Mr. Ang Aik Leng, Allen, City Developments Limited
- Mr. Tan Kuang Liang Allen, Keppel Land Limited
- Mr. Benson Wee, ONG & ONG Pte Ltd
- Mr. Owen Wee, Surbana Jurong Consultants Pte Ltd
Together with the incoming 7th SGBC President Mr. Tang Kok Thye and Immediate Past President Dr. Ho Nyok Yong, the SGBC Board (2021-2023) will be formally introduced during the SGBC Annual General Meeting 2021 teleconference on 30 March 2021.