The Shanghai International Furniture Machinery and Woodworking Machinery Fair (WMF) will return from 5-8 Sep 2022, in collaboration with China International Furniture Fair (CIFF), to feature multiple zones that cover the whole industry chain with a range of categories, showing the latest equipment and technologies.
WMF will be held online and offline modes. The exhibition area is 45,000sqm, with an expected turnout rate of over 300 exhibitions and over 30,000 visitors.
With the demand for customised furniture, new woodworking machinery is favoured by the downstream furniture manufacturing industry. The lagging effect of the woodworking machinery industry on commercial housing sales volume is gradually weakened. The popularisation of intelligent production is reducing the barrier of woodwork applications. In future, the industry will hugely expand and will accelerate growth.
WMF will respond to this demand and growth. “National Symposium on the Development of Wood-based Panels Industry”, “Tech Talk – Surface Treatment Technology” and “China Wood Industry Park and Port Industry Development Conference” themed forums held in conjunction with WMF 2020 have received acclaim, and WMF 2022 concurrent events will continue to keep visitors abreast of these market trends.
Some of thematic zones to be covered in WMF 2022 include, but are not limited to:
- Tools and machinery for custom and mass production
- Machine components and automation technology
- Surface treatment technology
- Wood-based panel production
- Wood primary processing, sawmill technology, energy from wood
- Wooden architecture technology
- Forestry technology
- Knives, blades, machinery accessories and hand tools
- Upholstery machinery & CAD/CAM technology, and more