Raute has named Markus Sirviö as their new executive vice-president of their Analysers business unit and member of the company’s executive board as of 26 Jan 2024.
Sirviö has moved to this role from his current position at Raute, where he is heading the Kajaani- and Nastola-based business line under the Analysers business unit.
With a BSc (Tech) degree, he has altogether 22 years of work history at Raute in different technology, product management, sales and general management roles.
The position of executive vice-president, Analysers became open when the previous position holder Jani Roivainen moved to a new role in Raute’s Executive Board as announced on 20 Dec 2023.
Markus Sirviö will report in his position to the president and CEO Mika Saariaho.
“I am happy to welcome Markus to join Raute’s Executive Board. His long Raute experience and excellent understanding on the industry dynamics will be highly valuable in his new role,” said Saariaho.
“Markus will be leading the Analysers business unit growth strategy in close co-operation with our customers and together with the wider Raute team. I am very pleased that we found an excellent successor from inside Raute to this important role.”
Raute Group’s Executive Board and the members’ areas of responsibility as of 26 Jan 2024 are as follows:
- Mika Saariaho, president and CEO
- Jani Roivainen, executive vice-president, Wood Processing – Wood Processing business unit
- Markus Sirviö, executive vice-president, Analysers – Analysers business unit
- Kurt Bossuyt, executive vice-president, Services – Services business unit
- Jari Myyryläinen, chief commercial officer (CCO) – Sales and marketing, commercial excellence
- Tarja Moilanen, chief people officer (CPO) – Human resources, people development, health and safety
- Ville Halttunen, chief financial officer (CFO) – Finance, ICT, IR, ESG, other business support