Atlas Engineered Products has recently been awarded significant contracts at its’ three facilities in Western Canada.
“As the construction industry embraces the shift to customised engineered roofs, walls, floors and beams, particularly for multi-family developments, the value and size of individual AEP projects and client relationships is growing rapidly,” explained AEP President and CEO Dirk Maritz. “By investing in new technology, design and engineering capacity we are able to offer additional product lines and turn-key project delivery. AEP is continuing, on a weekly basis, to secure significant projects into the new year. We are scheduling an unprecedented number of projects to carry into Q1 2020 and beyond”.
Atlas Building Systems continues to expand their multi-family development business with significant multi-product contracts:
- Four multi-family development projects totalling over $2,300,000 of combined Engineered Wood Product (EWP) and Truss packages.
- Three multi-family development projects with combined contracts for Truss and Laminated Veneer Wood totaling more than $260,000.
- Kelowna multi-family development – $295,000
- Victoria multi-family development – $374,000
Coastal Windows & Doors (Nanaimo, BC)client base continues to grow on Vancouver Island and is now expanding into the BC interior.
South Central Building Systems (Carman, MB) is in the midst of a significant four-story project in downtown Winnipeg that will employ both roof and floor trusses custom manufactured at the facility.
- The contract is worth over $300,000