Architecture & Building Services (ABS) 2023, South East Asia’s three-day expo organised to serve the built environment industry, was officially launched by Conference & Exhibition Management Services (CEMS) at Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Singapore.
ABS 2023 will open its doors at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Halls B and C on 15 Nov 2023. The event is presented as an initiative under BuildSG, a national movement that encapsulates the spirit of collaboration in the transformation of the built environment sector.
The ABS series is a one-stop destination for international products, solutions, and service providers to boost their exposure to the local and international markets. The show is dedicated to the built environment and related sectors ranging from architecture and design, facility management, and safety and security.
Themed ‘Designing a Safe & Resilient Built Environment’, ABS 2023 will connect the industry and its marketplace formed by exhibitors and trade buyers.
ABS 2023 will be headlined by six exhibitions, and is set to occupy more than 10,000m2 of gross exhibit space. The six concurrent tradeshows under ABS 2023 are:
- ArchXpo 2023 – The 9th International Exhibition of Architecture & the Built Environment
- International Facility Management Expo (iFaME) 2023 – The 10th International Facility Management Equipment, Products, Technology & Services Exhibition
- Safety & Security Asia 2023 – The 21st International Safety & Security, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Fire & Disaster Asia 2023 – The 19th International Disaster, Emergency Management & Fire Prevention, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Work Safe Asia 2023 – The 9th International Workplace Safety, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Design Asia 2023 – The 3rd International Designers Expo for Asia
Apart from the exhibitions, visitors can look forward to various highlights such as business matching services, guided tours of the exhibition floor, VIP luncheons with associations’ officials, trade guests, conference speakers, key exhibitors, among others.
There will also be 12 specialised conferences, catering to the three main clusters of architecture and design, facility management, and safety and security. They will tackle various topics that are current to the built environment industry, in terms of challenges, solutions, trends, and new developments.
- REDAS IDD Symposium 2023 – organised by the Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore (REDAS)
- 9th International Facility & Strata Management Conference (IFSMC) 2023 – co-hosted by CEMS, Association of Strata Managers (ASM), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and Singapore Institute of Building Limited (SIBL)